The ISO 9001 Lead Implementer is a Three -day training course that aims to help you develop the competence necessary to establish, implement, operate, maintain, and continually improve a QMS. This training course aims to equip you with in-depth knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements, as well as the best practices and approaches used for the implementation and subsequent maintenance of a QMS.
By attending this training course, you can help organizations utilize a structured and evidence-based approach to managing the quality of their products and services. Apart from this, you will also learn about the importance of customer focus and the benefits of setting the foundations of an organizational culture which enables and supports quality.
- • Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of a quality management system (QMS) based on ISO 9001
- • Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 for a QMS from the perspective of an implementer
- • Initiate and plan the implementation of a QMS based on ISO 9001, by utilizing QACA’s IMS2 Methodology and other best practices
- • Support an organization in operating, maintaining, and continually improving a QMS based on ISO 9001
- • Prepare an organization to undergo a third-party certification audit
Who should attend?
- • Personnel responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of the products and services of the organization
- • Personnel responsible for meeting customer requirements
- • Consultants, advisors, and professionals wishing to obtain in-depth knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements for a QMS
- • Professionals wishing to acquaint themselves with QACA’s IMS2 Methodology for implementing a QMS
- • Individuals responsible for maintaining the conformity of QMS to ISO 9001 requirements
- • Members of QMS implementation and operation teams
- • Individuals aspiring to pursue a career in quality management
General familiarity with ISO 9000 Quality Systems
For any queries or further information related to our services, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +9198109 50210. We are here to assist you!