ISO 45001 Lead Implementer training enables participants to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing, and maintaining an effective OH&S Management System (OH&S) based on ISO 45001:2018, by developing the necessary expertise and by identifying the effective methodologies.
- • To understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- • To understand the terms and concepts for implementation
- • To understand overall OH&S documentation.
- • To understand the best practices.
- • To demonstrate the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 45001:2018 in an organization.
- • Learning through case studies & exercises
Who should attend?
- • Top management
- • OHS managers and officers
- • OHS internal auditors
- • Safety officers
- • Management system professionals and consultants
- • Personnel in charge of legal requirements updating
- • Anyone interested in OH&S management system
Prior knowledge and understanding of OH&S Management System (ISO 45001:2018) implementation principles.