ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer training course enables participants to acquire the knowledge necessary to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an information security management system (ISMS).
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an ISMS from the perspective of an implementer
- Initiate and plan the implementation of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001, by utilizing QACA’s IMS2 Methodology and other best practices
- Support an organization in operating, maintaining, and continually improving an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Prepare an organization to undergo a third-party certification audit
Who should attend?
- • Anyone who is or will be coordinating internal audit activities within your organization
- • Those who have a responsibility to audit an Information Security Management System
- • Existing auditors who wish to refresh their skills
The main requirement for participating in this training course is having a general knowledge of the ISMS concepts and ISO/IEC 27001.