The Objective of the ISO 21001 - Educational Organizations Management System-Lead Auditor course is to help you gain skills and competence in conducting an Educational Organizations Management System (EOMS) audit. You will be able to use the required audit principles, methods, and techniques. The Lead Auditor Course is designed to help you learn how to plan and conduct internal and external audits in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification requirements. In addition, you will be able to learn audit procedures and become competent to lead an audit program and audit team based on practical exercises.
What You Will Learn?
The ISO 21001:2018– Educational Organizations Management System – Lead Auditor Course Training Course will help you:
- • Learn how to operate an ISO 21001-based Management System for Educational Organizations (EOMS).
- • Understand the auditor's responsibilities in planning, leading, and following up on an ISO 19011 management system audit.
- • Learn how to apply ISO 21001 requirements in the context of an EOMS audit.
- • Recognize how related ISO 21001, ISO 9001, and other standards and regulatory frameworks are.
What You Will Gain Through This Course?
- • You will receive certification as an EOMS Internal Auditor.
- • Competency in leading internal audits for educational institutions in accordance with ISO 21001:2018.
- • Identifying areas in which educational institutions might improve.
- • Able to use your knowledge and expertise to reform educational institutions around the world.
Who Can Attend the ISO 21001 | EOMS | Lead Auditor Training Course?
- • Auditors wanting to conduct certification audits for Management Systems for Educational Organizations (EOMS)
- • managers and consultants
- • Individuals in charge of ensuring that EOMS criteria are met.
- • Technical experts supervising the assessment of the Educational Organizations Management System
- • Experts in Educational Administration and Management
Individuals should have a fundamental understanding of ISO 21001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.