Industrial inspection services take on a unique role, ensuring the seamless flow of information that modern life relies on. Our focus is on maintaining the intricate network of towers, antennas, cables, and other infrastructure that forms the backbone of our connected world for almost all of the key operators in India.
Our team of highly trained professionals, equipped with cutting-edge technology, meticulously scrutinises every facet of your industrial infrastructure. From towering towers to intricate connections we employ a range of techniques – visual inspections, non-destructive testing (NDT), and advanced data analysis – to uncover hidden flaws, predict potential malfunctions, and ensure regulatory compliance.
The benefits of industrial inspection services are manifold. They minimize downtime, optimize maintenance schedules, prevent accidents, and safeguard the environment. By proactively identifying and addressing issues, these services extend the lifespan of critical assets, maximizing return on investment and fostering a culture of safety within the industrial sphere. In essence, they act as an insurance policy for your operations, offering peace of mind and a clear path towards sustainable, efficient production.
Our Industrial Services for the Telecom Industry include the following
• Structural Integrity: Trained inspectors climb towers and assess their structural health, identifying potential risks like corrosion, cracks, or deformation that could compromise stability and signal transmission.
• Equipment Functionality: Antennas, cables, and other electronics undergo thorough checkups to ensure they function optimally. Faulty connections, worn-out components, or weather damage are pinpointed and addressed before they disrupt service.
• Regulatory Compliance: Telecom operators need to adhere to strict safety and performance regulations. Inspection services help ensure their infrastructure meets these standards, avoiding costly fines and potential legal issues.
• Proactive Maintenance: By regularly assessing the condition of network assets, inspectors can predict potential failure points and schedule preventative maintenance, minimizing downtime and extending equipment lifespan.
• Data-driven insights: Advanced technologies like drones and remote monitoring systems collect detailed data on infrastructure health, allowing for data-driven decision-making about repairs, upgrades, and network optimization.
Our services include
• Inspection Services
• Due Diligence Services
• Engineering Consultancy
• Project Management Services
Telecom Sector Service
• Site Acceptance Testing
• Tower and Pole Load Validation Analysis
• Site / Tower Health Audit
• Technical Staffing
• Non Destructive Testing
• Critical Site-Specific Solution
• Partner Quality Assurance
Business Process Relationship
• Scrap Disposal
• Building Feasibility
• Pre Dispatch Inspection
Our services by type
• Supplier Quality Assurance
• Vendor Assessment
• Contract Governance
• IS17024 welder certification
• Product PDI
• Repair PDI
• Building Structure Feasibility
• Complete Site Design
• Tower Design
• BOQ Verification
• Site AT
• Safety Audit
• Safety Audit
• Site Upgradation AT
• Thermal Imaging
• O&M Audit/ Infra Audit
• Site Due Diligence
• Load Calculation
• Critical Solutions
New Built Site AT
• C1: Raft/Isolated Foundation quality inspection of Telecom Tower
• FL: First Lift
• C2: Template Foundation/Bolt casting quality inspection of Telecom Tower
• C3: Earthing, DG, OD Bed Inspection of Telecom Tower.
• T1: Post-tower erection quality inspection of telecom tower.
• E1: Passive electrical equipment quality inspection.
• C4: Final Audit, Boundary wall inspection, Back Filling
QACA Framework for Quality Inspection enables the continual monitoring and improvement in quality, delivery and service performance of associated Partner and Site
• Accreditation to Internationally recognized Standards including ISO 9001, ISO 17021, ISO 17020 & ISO 17024
• Thorough knowledge of regulations, reference frameworks and standards
• Extensive knowledge of industrial markets especially Telecom, Power, Oil & Gas, and Automobile sector
• Work on hub & spoke model basis
Skilled Employee Base
• 1800 Technocrats & All Full-time Employees
• More than 1300 employees are equipped with Tablets /Smartphones
• Strong technical expertise
• Vast industrial experience
Brand and Reputation
Strong brand: Technical excellence Integrity Independence
No 1 in Telecom, Automobile & Social Accountability Sector
Attractiveness for acquisition targets
• 24 Offices PAN India
• 1800+ On-roll Employees Spread all Over India
• Unique combination of local and international networks
• Consistency of service delivery
• Reactivity to deploy new service capabilities
Broad Service Portfolio
• Ability to cover all QHSE requirements of a project/customer
• Structural /Civil/ Mechanical & Electrical Expertise
• Delivering more than 10k+ man-days in Telecom
Our Partner and Clients
The rapid pace of urbanisation in India is bringing denser mega-cities which in turn need higher & bigger buildings to cater to the requirements of residential & office buildings, in addition to, educational institutes, hospitals, and modern commercial hubs.
With this transformation, the enhanced emphasis on the safety of the built environment is very obvious. Not only during construction but post construction structural audits at regular intervals are needed in this era to ensure the safety of a huge population residing & working in cities.
Seismic activity and resultant earthquakes are a real challenge for our society to keep our people safe from such natural calamities.
A society like ours, always sitting at the Verge of a major earthquake, must take it seriously to avoid loss of life and property on a huge scale.
In such a scenario, structural audits of buildings are crucial to assess their safety, integrity, and overall structural health and capacity to withstand huge loads arising out of earthquakes.
Such structural audits help identify potential defects, deterioration, or weaknesses in the building's structure, ensuring preventive measures can be taken to avoid accidents or failures.
Regular audits contribute to public safety by addressing issues before they become serious, promoting the longevity of structures, and preventing unexpected collapses or accidents.
Needless to say, it is the job of expert professional structural engineers rather than a normal civil engineer.
In a structural audit for earthquake safety, below is the brief of activities to be typically conducted:
Assess the overall condition of the building, looking for signs of cracks, deformations, or structural damage.
Examine construction drawings and historical records to understand the building's design and construction details.
Conduct tests on building materials to determine their strength and integrity, especially if the construction occurred a long time ago.
Evaluate the building's response to seismic forces using computer models and seismic analysis techniques.
Perform dynamic testing to understand the natural frequency and dynamic characteristics of the building.
Assessment of Retrofitting Needs:
Identify areas where retrofitting or strengthening is required to enhance the building's seismic resistance.
Review as per Local Codes and Standards:
Ensure that the building complies with the latest seismic design codes and standards.
Recommendations and Mitigation Measures:
Provide recommendations for structural improvements or retrofitting measures to enhance the building's seismic performance.
These activities collectively help in deciding whether a building is safe against earthquake forces or whether rehabilitation/retrofitting is needed to meet safety standards.