QACA’s mission is to provide value-added audits so that our customers are recognized in the industry for excellence. We shall distinguish ourselves through dedication towards improving our customers’ business by minimizing their risk and improving their compliance. We shall foster developmental relationships with the customers and we serve to achieve higher customer satisfaction. Our logo shall be perceived as a symbol of Quality and Integrity.
- a. We shall develop partnerships for improvements and promote long-term relationships.
- b. We shall conduct our business activities and ourselves honestly and ethically.
- c. We shall promote continual improvement for our customers and ourselves.
- d. We shall foster good internal relationships with our employees.
- e. We shall recognize the need to balance personal and professional demands.
- f. We shall ensure opportunities and resources are available to allow us to succeed as a team of
- dedicated professionals and enjoy the journey towards success.
- g. We shall ensure competent manpower during an inspection.
- h. We shall ensure all activities are done in an impartial manner.
- i. We shall ensure consistent operation of inspection activities.
- j. We shall ensure inspection activities are carried out in a safe manner.
- a) Proof of customer satisfaction: New customers added, increase in sales and increase in repeat orders.
- b) Customer Complaints: To systematically plan for the elimination of potential causes of complaints.
- c) Work Planning: Expedite the work in the minimum possible period with the use of competent manpower in an impartial manner.
- d) Training: To train all personnel per their roles & responsibilities.
- e) Business Focus: To have a commercial focus such that we remain profitable all the time and be able to plough back our profits & consistently grow in a business environment.
Confidentiality & Impartiality statement
The aim of Management System Certification and Inspection Services is to propagate confidence from the public and interested parties that an organization which is certified or inspected by QACAPL fulfils specified requirements. This confidence depends upon many factors including the competence of management and staff, impartiality and the perception of impartiality and the avoidance of conflicts of interest. To that end, QACAPL Management Systems follows the principles set out in ISO/IEC 17021-1 and ISO/IEC 17020 and has appointed independent impartiality committees in India whose primary role is to safeguard QACAPL’s impartiality.