Overwhelmingly complex work environments the world over have made it mandatory for the modern manager to possess a repertoire of skills to take head on the varied complex challenges in an increasingly unpredictable global business environment. This is all the more necessary as an ever-increasing number of Indian organizations are very busy either buying up organizations abroad or setting up greenfield ventures. The need for a good set of HR skills becomes central to this change process. While HR has now acquired a status of its own, a large number of organizations in the manufacturing, IT and even service sectors are bringing into focus and putting in place a variety of HR `interventions’ to give a definite meaning to the dignity and role of each employee.
They are also going the extra mile in establishing a firm link between the organization‟s goals and objectives on the one hand and those of individuals on the other.
- Putting HR into context in modern organizations
- The evolving role of HR as a ”business partner”
- Changes to work attitudes and the psychological contract
- Counseling and Mentoring
- Human capital management
- Integrated performance management
- The “Talent War” in recruitment
- Policies and procedures Training and development
- Performance management
- Pay and reward
- Better HR practices leading to :
- Increased productivity
- Improved employee morale
- Better work culture
Who should attend?
- Newly appointed HR practitioners, from all industries
- All those wishing to extend and update their knowledge in the basics of HRM and Human Resource Development (HRD).