Six Sigma is a powerful breakthrough improvement business strategy that enables companies to use simple and powerful statistical methods to increase profits dramatically by streamlining operations, improving quality and eliminating defects in everything a company does. Six Sigma is both a statistical measure of performance and a business improvement philosophy
As a business improvement philosophy Six Sigma has become a systematic approach to identifying, managing and improving important business processes so that they operate consistently and effectively to achieve customer satisfaction and the company’s business goals.
The statistical measure means 3 defects per million items, or 3 missed opportunities for every million potential opportunities. A process operating at Six Sigma performances will produce very consistent output.
The Six Sigma approach enables companies both large and small to improve performance and profits dramatically by streamlining operations, improving sales, and eliminating and preventing defects in everything the company does.
Due to its strong emphasis on measurable results and customer focus, Six Sigma has expanded beyond its origins in manufacturing and is now very active in areas like service (including ITES), nonprofit, government, research and healthcare. Trained Six Sigma resources (Green Belts & Black Belts) are the key to championing Six Sigma improvements in any company. There is a need in companies to have executives trained in Six Sigma Approach and tools to contribute significantly to their journey for excellence.
Realizing the importance of Six Sigma professionals in an organizations, Quality Austria is conducting a 5 days training module on Six Sigma based on DMAIC Approach which is a five-step approach, to train participants obtain Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
- Six Sigma Overview
- Process Capability and Sigma Level
- Project Team and Charter
- VOC & CTQ
- Types of Data & Sample Size
- Introduction to Minitab Software
- Hypothesis Testing
- Measurement System Analysis
- Regression Concepts
- Special Causes & Common Causes
- Design of Experiments
- Stratification Methods
- Idea Generation
- Process Mapping
- Mistake Proofing
- Normal Distribution
- Statistical Process Capability
- Ensure you are working towards achieving quality objectives of your company
- Ability to analyze and apply Six Sigma tools in your process area.
- Ability to add value in improving your processes.
- Ensure quality parameters of the processes are maintained.
Who should attend?
- Quality professionals
- Persons working in ITES (BPO & KPO)
- Persons who aspire to be a quality professional