Six Sigma is a proven disciplined approach for improving measurable results and delivering high impact for any organization. Six Sigma project success stories exist from organizations including manufacturing, service, nonprofit, government, research and healthcare.
This course includes an overview of Six Sigma concepts, required infrastructure, expected benefits, and enterprise-level metrics. Emphasis is placed on the use of the DMAIC method to achieve breakthroughs in performance, project selection, and project management.
- Six Sigma Introduction
- Management and Organizational Infrastructure for Six Sigma
- Project Identification and Prioritization
- DMAIC Breakthrough Methodology and Deliverables
- Black Belt and Green Belt Selection and Management
- Six Sigma Implementation Roadmap
- Can identify the opportunities for Six Sigma projects
- Able to write a Six Sigma project problem and objective statement
- Learns how to select belt candidates
- Learns how to allocate resources for Six Sigma projects.
Who should attend?
- Directors and managers from manufacturing or transactional backgrounds championing Six Sigma breakthrough projects