Process Management also referred to as Business Process Management (BPM) is a concerted, structural systematic approach which that promotes business effectiveness and efficiency while striving for innovation, flexibility, and integration with technology. BPM considers processes to be strategic assets of an organization that must be understood, managed and improved to deliver value added products and services to customers. It is based on the premise that to manage a business effectively, we must manage its processes for effectiveness, efficiency and adaptability rather than its tasks and functions.
In today’s business scenario, competition is getting tougher, customer expectations are constantly increasing and complacency in such a climate can be fatal. The mission of business is to create value for its customers and it’s the company’s processes that produce value for customers. Business success comes from superior processes, in other words organizations need to – do it faster, do it better, do it for less cost to gain strategic advantage.
BPM is the enabler for process-driven change and productivity improvements. BPM goal is to improve processes to be effective and efficient and defect free….eventually industry best, maybe even world class.
- Introduction to Process Management Approach (BPM)
- Why BPM is critically important for an organization
- BPM Goals
- BPM Deployment
- Core Process Identification
- Business/Process Architecture
- Process Mapping (Define and Map Processes)
- Assessment of Process performance for their Efficiency & Effectiveness
- Establishing Process Improvement Mandates (Visioning and Designing)
- Appointing Process Owners
- Implementation – Monitoring results & developing feedback mechanism for on-going improvements
- Improved and robust processes
- Increased productivity
- Better capability to meet ever-changing expectations of customers
- Capability to work towards world class processes and organization
Who should attend?
- Senior Management of Companies
- Process Owners
- Middle level managers