World over customers are expecting much better quality, more customized variants. Just –in – time delivery, shorter lead time, freedom to order in small quantities. Complying with these expectations is crucial for any organization to be competitive. Lean Management enables a company to establish a sense of direction and create corporate objectives. Implementing lean systems enables a company to eliminate processes that do not offer value and track improvement via a set of reliable metrics. This form of management allows company executives to have a clear picture of what is working correctly for the company and what areas are in need of changes.
- Introduction to Lean Management.
- Manufacturing Challenges & Business View.
- The Science & Philosophy of Lean Management.
- Principles and Practices of Lean Management
- 5 Components of Lean Thinking
- Lean Benefits
- Value Stream Mapping
- Pull System
- Poka – yoke (Error Proofing)
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Implementing Lean Management principles and practices will ensure increased market share, revenue growth, and increased margins and improve return on investment
Who should attend?
- Persons responsible for quality and process improvements
- Consultants who wish to provide assistance to companies on Lean Management Quality and Process Improvement Professionals.