The objective of the Training Cum Workshop on Green House Gases, CO2 Emission & Carbon Footprint Calculation is to provide high-quality training on checking and validating greenhouse gas emissions. In addition, the training cum workshop is designed to train individuals on how to comprehend the carbon footprint update and how it should be implemented in practice after taking these courses. Individuals successfully applying for these courses will receive a certificate following the standard practice for certificate programs.
What You Will Learn?
The Training Cum Workshop on Green House Gases, CO2 Emission & Carbon Footprint Calculation Course will help you:
- • Understand the ISO 14064 Part 1 2nd edition requirements.
- • Understand how GHG inventory managers are required to decide which GHG sources to include in their inventory and how to quantify them.
- • Know-how ISO 14064 Part 2 2nd edition regulations continue to serve as a foundation for pollution reduction and removal programs.
- • Learn how the updated ISO 14064 Part 3 2nd edition criteria have influenced the way GHG verifiers and validators approach their job.
- • Proficiency in calculating a product's carbon footprint in accordance with ISO 14067.
What You Will Gain Through This Course?
- • Professional competency to manage GHG inventories and meet the newest ISO 14064 Part 1 2nd edition criteria.
- • Skills to design, implement, monitor, and report projects that comply with ISO 14064 Part 2 2nd edition for emission reduction and removal enhancement.
- • Skills to manage greenhouse gas statements in relation to organizational inventories, mitigation efforts, and product carbon footprints.
Who Can Attend the Training Cum Workshop on Green House Gases, CO2 Emission & Carbon Footprint Calculation Course?
- • Internal EMS Auditor
- • EMS Auditor
No basic prior knowledge is required.