This 5 days course will provide the individual's tools & knowledge required to understand & implement the requirements of ISO 9001. This course will help you plan, conduct & report Quality Management System audits. You will also be learning requirements & principles for auditing through a detailed training on ISO 19011. The training makes participants understand the roles & responsibilities of the auditors. Apart from a theoretical basis course also provides examples, exercises, quizzes & group discussions to help you practice the interpretation & requirements of ISO 9001.
- • Quality Management principles including process approach & risk-based thinking.
- • PDCA Cycle & High-Level Structure
- • Understand & Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001.
- • Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011.
- • Learn the latest auditor techniques & identify appropriate use.
- • Learn the application of the process approach including risk-based thinking.
- • Gain skills to plan, conduct, report, and follow up an audit.
- • Identifying & recommending the corrective actions to improve the quality management system.
Who can attend?
- • Professionals looking to conduct audits on behalf of Certification bodies
- • Top Management
- • Management Representative
- • Quality Managers/professionals
- • Quality Management Consultant
- • Quality Auditors
- • Individuals looking to build their skills in ISO 9001
- • Anyone interested in QMS
Having a basic knowledge & understanding of ISO 9001 would be an added advantage.