The objective of the Occupational Health & Safety Management System Internal Auditor is to help you train on how to plan, conduct, audit, and create a report in compliance with ISO 45001 guidelines. The occupational health and safety management system (OH&SMS) is a framework that enables an organization to continuously recognize and control its health and safety risks, minimize potential incidents, and comply with health and safety legislation to enhance its organizational performance. The ISO 45001 training course helps you develop the necessary skills to conduct, compile, audit, and distribute reports based on the guidelines.
What You Will Learn?
The ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system course will help you:
- • Gain information on the requirements of ISO 45001.
- • You will know the concepts, principles, terms, and definitions as per ISO 45001.
- • Know the purpose behind the ISO 45001 OHSMS and the benefits of improving OHS performance.
- • Plan, conduct, and execute an audit of an occupational health and safety management system in accordance with ISO 45001.
What You Will Gain Through This Course?
- • You will gain a wide understanding of the principles and benefits of OHSMS management.
- • Know how to facilitate and identify the OHSMS process in an organization
- • Gain skills to administer OHSMS internal audits in compliance with ISO standards.
- • Learn the correct application of audit protocols.
- • Develop expertise in value-added auditing and reporting.
- • After the successful completion of the OHSMS training course, you will get a certificate that will help you audit in compliance with ISO 45001 standards.
Who Can Attend ISO 45001 OHSMS Course?
- • All auditors
- • Managers
- • Supervisors of an ISO 45001 management system
- • Auditors looking to migrate from OHSAS 18001 to the new ISO 45001
You should possess knowledge about the PDCA cycle and understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018. If not, you can enroll in our CQI/IRCA certified OHS foundation training course to help you understand the concepts used in this course.