We have designed our Information Security Lead Auditor Course using accelerated learning techniques and global best practices to provide you with the knowledge and build your skill in auditing Information Security Management Systems. The aim of the course is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of information security management systems against ISO/IEC 27001 (with ISO/IEC 27002).
We offer the course as a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom, or In-house Classroom.
- • Conduct Information Security Management System audits
- • Satisfy the qualification requirements as stipulated by CQI IRCA
- • Increase your credibility and improve career prospects
- • Have the skills to Plan, conduct, report, and follow up an audit of an ISMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO/IEC 27001/2, ISO 19011 and ISO 17021
Who is this training intended for?
Any person who is associated with Information and its Security
Recommend prior knowledge
The participants are expected to have acquired the following prior knowledge before attending the course:
- • The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- • Basic understanding of information and data security.
- • Knowledge of information security management principles and concepts.
- • Basic knowledge of risk management concepts.
- • Using the results of risk assessments to determine appropriate controls to reach acceptable levels of risk
- • Incorporating security as an essential element of information networks and systems
- • Knowledge of the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 (with ISO/IEC 27002) and the commonly used information security management terms and definitions, as given in ISO/IEC 27000
- • Participants not having prior knowledge are advised to gain the same by completing CQI and IRCA Certified ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Foundation (ISMS) (FD134)
QACA is accredited with CQI-IRCA for PR 373: ISMS ISO 27001:2022 Lead Auditor Course. (ATP ID 6027922)
An examination is conducted online by CQI IRCA on an online assessment system called SARAS
Why choose us for your learning?
- • Over 300 delegates chose this course last year
- • Our Trainers are considered one of the best
- • This course is a practical one and with real-life examples
- • We use Accelerated Learning techniques to aid learning and retention