During this course, you will complete an in-depth review of the ISO 9001 & IATF 16949 requirements along with their interpretation & understanding. This course will help you in planning & executing audits of Automotive Quality Management Systems i.e. IATF 16949
Through individual participation & group exercises, participants will apply & audit the requirements of ISO 9001 & IATF 16949. After this course, you will gain confidence in performing an effective audit as well as reporting. You will be able to evaluate the corrective actions where required. The participant will be able to learn how to evaluate & include the customer-specific requirements into the organization’s scope.
- • Understanding the scope of IATF 16949.
- • Understand & Interpret requirements of ISO 9001:2015 & IATF 16949.
- • Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011.
- • Learn the latest auditor techniques & identify appropriate use.
- • Learn the importance of Customer-specific requirements in the scope of the organization.
- • Learn the application of the process approach including risk-based thinking.
- • Gain skills to plan, conduct, report, and follow up an audit.
- • Identifying & recommending the corrective actions to improve the quality management system.
- • Understanding how to distinguish audit findings between major, and minor, and opportunities for improvement.
Who can attend?
- • Top Management
- • Management Representative
- • Quality Managers/professionals
- • Quality Management Consultant
Having a basic knowledge & understanding of ISO 9001 & IATF 16949 would be an added advantage.