This training is provided to the process owners within the organization to carry out Internal Audit on their organization to meet the requirements of the standard implemented in the organization. Conducting an internal audit is to be conducted internally at periodical intervals and is a requirement of the standard.
The course is designed to take into account the necessity to establish Food Safety Management System in an organization.
- 1. Realize the business benefits of an improvement based on FSMS.
- 2. Interpretation of ISO 22000 standard, purpose, structure, and significance of an FSMS.
- 3. The terms and definitions used in auditing, including objectives, criteria, and scope.
- 4. Roles and responsibilities of Internal Auditors and the audit cycle.
- 5. Planning and conducting audits of processes for which documented procedures do or do not exist.
- 6. Plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit of part of a Food Safety Management System based on ISO 22000, and in accordance with ISO 19011.
- 7. Look for conformance, Report the audit findings, including writing a valid, factual, and value-adding non-conformity report, if found.
- 8. Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of a food safety scheme.
Who Should Attend?
- 1. Quality Assurance Executives/Managers/Engineers
- 2. Management Representatives/ Food Safety Team Leaders
- 3. Existing internal auditors of FSMS
- 4. FSMS consultants
- 5. Persons who wish for a career in FSMS auditing
- 6. Anyone who is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining a compliant and successful ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System should take this class.
- 1. Knowledge of ISO 22000 and the key principles of FSMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ‘Awareness on ISO 22000 Requirements’ course.
- 2. Basic knowledge related to scope sector, Processes & terminology and technology specific to the sector, Note-taking and report writing skills, Presentation Skills