TPM Awareness Course is a comprehensive process for equipment maintenance that helps achieve flawless production or zero defects. The whole course aims to maintain predictable equipment that results in zero failures, slow runs, or defects. The TPM course helps promote a secure environment with a zero-accident strategy. QACA TPM awareness course supports you in learning the objectives, fundamentals of a TPM program, seven basic pillars of the program, enhancing performance, and more.
What You Will Learn?
- • Understanding and applying the fundamentals of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- • Extending the life cycle of assets using TPM pillars
- • Identifying the root cause of problems in order to prevent them from recurring in the future
- • TPM Facilitation Steps and Methods in Your Organization
- • Identifying and reducing OEE losses
- • Using Autonomous Maintenance to increase operator ownership and responsibility for their work process
- • Cutting-edge Preventive Maintenance techniques to improve machine reliability and availability
What You Will Gain Through This Course?
- • Business reorganization through the development of human resources and plant equipment.
- • Safe and secure factory environment
- • Strengthening the organization, people, and facilities will result in a revitalized association.
- • Increases the effectiveness of all equipment.
- • Reducing departmental hurdles, which improves cross-functional collaboration.
- • Allows for man-less operation and factory operation.
- • Promote lean production and on-time delivery.
Who Can Attend the Certified TPM Awareness Course?
Any professional seeking career growth in production, operations, maintenance, and engineering department. Individuals seeking hands-on experience by working with TPM tools and techniques.
There is no pre-requisite for this course.