QACA’s mission is to provide value added “quality” systems assessments, so that our customers are recognized as the industry standard for excellence. We will distinguish ourselves through dedication towards improving our customers’ quality and environmental management systems. We will foster developmental relationships with the customers we serve to achieve customer satisfaction. Our logo shall be perceived as a symbol of Quality and Integrity.
- We will develop partnerships for improvements and promote long-term relationships.
- We will conduct our business activities and ourselves honestly and ethically.
- We will promote continual improvement for our customers and ourselves.
- We will foster good internal relationships with all employees.
- We will recognize the need for balance in personal and professional demands; and we will insure that opportunities and resources are available to allow us to succeed as a team of dedicated professionals and to enjoy the journey to success.
QACA will apply the principles laid out in our policy statement and administer the systems in this manual in a fair and non-discriminatory manner.
The aim of management system certification and third party inspection is to propagate confidence from the public and interested parties that an organisation which is certified by QACAPL or a product which is inspected by QACAPL fulfils the specified requirements. This confidence depends upon many factors, including the competence of management and staff, impartiality and the perception of impartiality and the avoidance of conflicts of interest. To that end, QACAPL Management Systems follow the principles set out in ISO 17020, ISO 17021 & ISO 17024 standards and has appointed independent impartiality committee in India whose primary role is to safeguard QACAPL’s impartiality