- Complaints is defied as “A documented complaint received against either Quality Austria Central Asia Pvt. Ltd. or a Quality Austria Central Asia Pvt. Ltd Organization within the scope of certified Quality Management system
- Appeal is defined as an “Appeal against a Certificate Decision made by Quality Austria Central Asia Pvt. Ltd or decision made by Quality Austria Central Asia Pvt. Ltd Certification on the validity of a complaint against either Quality Austria Central Asia Pvt. Ltd Certified Organization.
It is the policy of Quality Austria Central Asia Pvt. Ltd to treat all the customer and stake holder complaints with utmost seriousness as they are the reason for our being in the business of conformity assessment.
- Any Client, Supplier or other parties wishing to raise a complaint against the services provided by Quality Austria Central Asia Pvt. Ltd or its certified clients should, in the first instance, indicate their intention in writing to the concerned in our website or write a communication to the Director located in Noida Office, the details of which are available on website. Such a complaint or dispute shall be supported by all available written evidence. If the complaint relates to a certified client, the complainant shall provide evidence that they had previously attempted to resolve the matter directly with certified client and is not satisfied with the actions taken / decision provided by the certified client. The Director shall gather all necessary evidence.
- All complaints will be recorded by the Director. Where required, the Director shall liase with concerned office staff of Quality Austria Central Asia Pvt. Ltd and or client in order to try to solve the complaint.
- During the process of investigation of complaint, the persons involved in the investigation shall be independent of the subject of the complaint. The Director shall also provide complainant with progress reports and outcome
- The result of the complaint handling process shall be communicated to the complainant. The Director shall ensure that that the investigation and decisions shall not result in any discriminatory actions against the Complainant.
- The Director, together with the client and the complainant, shall determine whether and to what extent, the subject of the complaint and its resolution shall be made public. The complaint handling process shall be subject to the provisions of confidentiality as per the agreement with the certified client.
- Upon receipt of the appeal, the Director, shall determine if he has been involved in the original process:
- If yes, prepare a report and send the documentation along with the report to chairman of the Governing Board and Other members independent of Quality Austria Central Asia Pvt. Ltd for a decision by electronic mail or in the next available meeting if scheduled in less than three months.
- If NO, the Director shall carry out the investigation and forward the report to Governing Board
- At appropriate stage, the Director shall refer the appeal to the MD and Quality Austria or client for justification and / or necessary actions.
- The Director shall follow up the appeal with Governing Board members for a decision. It should be noted that this decision is absolute and final. This will be accompanied by a formal notice to the appellant of the end of the appeals / complaint handling process .The Director shall determine any necessary corrections and corrective actions.
- The actions undertaken in response to complaint and appeals shall also be recorded by Director.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the appeal is done by a written communication mode and shall provide the appellant with progress reports and the outcome.
- An Impartiality Committee is formed within Quality Austria Central Asia Pvt. Ltd to respond to any threats to its impartiality arising from the actions of other persons, bodies or organizations.
- Any person wishing to enquire or raise a voice on this aspect may do so via the website. The Director shall make a record of the same and initiate proceedings as above.